With Microsoft Office 365, users can enjoy collaboration, as well as cloud connectivity. They can synchronize emails, calendars, events, and the email client sets reminders for the due date such as bill payments automatically. Microsoft Office 365 is a fantastic set of program for all sorts of people working in all kinds of environments. Users can store their data on OneDrive and do not have to buy external hard disks or pay fees t get a corrupted hard drive restored. They can just log in to their Microsoft account, and access all their data. Microsoft Office 365 is the very user-friendly.
Every four weeks, regularly, Microsoft releases updates for Microsoft Office 365 and its applications. These updates can be downloaded for free by the Office 365 subscribers. Not only do users get free and continuous updates, but they can always upgrade to the most recent programs. Even without much technical expertise, one can navigate across MS Office 365 apps quite smoothly. Skype for Business allows users to keep in touch with their clients, partners, dealers, and employees. Sharing screens means that now interviews and tests can be taken virtually. To avail of this subscription, visit office.com/setup365.
Things to consider before setting up Microsoft Office 365
- Make sure that the operating system is up to date and all the patches have been installed.
- Check whether there is enough hard drive space for Microsoft Office 365.
- Ensure that there is no conflicting program running on the system.
- Install Microsoft Edge browser, or update any other internet browser.
How to download MS Office 365 setup?
Microsoft Office 365 comes in various editions which one can avail from local stores or online store. After buying Office 365 subscription, you must follow these steps to download the setup:
- Firstly, you will need to have a valid Microsoft account.
- Go to www.office.com/setup365 and click on Sign Up Now.
- Now, enter your email address or phone number.
- Set a strong password containing uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Confirm the other details and create the account.
- Now, sign in to the Microsoft Account.
- Head over to Order Status.
- Locate the download link for MS Office 365.
- Now, click on the orange hued Install Now button.
- In the following screen, hit the Install button again.
- Wait for the Office 365 file to get fully downloaded.
How to install Microsoft Office 365?
Now, installing Microsoft Office 365 is an easy task. You just have to run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Here is the process for Office 365 installation:
- Click on the Edge browser to open it.
- When prompted, hit the Install button.
- In the subsequent window, click on the Run button.
- You may have to save the MS Office 365 file in some web browsers.
- Now, allow the installation process to execute by clicking on the Yes button in the User Account Control window.
- Close the window when the process is complete.
- Install all the Microsoft Office 365 updates.
How to activate Microsoft Office 365 Setup?
Activation is an integral part of the Microsoft Office 365 setup process. Without activation, you can only use the trial version of Microsoft Office 365 for a limited time period of 28 days. Therefore, it is very important to activate your subsection, here’s how:
- Launch any Office 365 app on the system by double-clicking on it.
- If you are not logged into your Microsoft account, then you must click on Sign In.
- Key in the username and password. Hit the enter key.
- Just carefully enter the 25 characters alphanumeric product key.
- Hit the Activate Now button.
Setting up Ms Office 365 is pretty simple. Downloading Office 365 is a breeze because the website is easy to navigate. After that, one just needs to follow the instructions on the screen and install the setup. For activation, just enter the product key from the retail card or product order confirmation mail.