Now you can easily change and enhance your work experience on Windows 10 because it will allow you to view and access folders from different locations in the Windows Library from a single place. Besides this, if you have saved some of the audio or video files in an external hard drive or a shared any folder on your network, you can quickly add it in any of the default folders of your Windows 10 Library.
In this post, we will discuss how to add or a folder in a Library in Windows 10. So please read the post carefully to complete your adding or removing task efficiently.
Some Simple Methods to Add or Remove folders in Windows Library
The Library of Windows 10, can be easily defined as an essential collection of folders on your computer system. Windows 10 comes with the following as Libraries, by default:
- Saved Pictures
- Camera Roll
All these Libraries are also pinned to the navigation pane. If you want to add more folders in your Libraries, then the below-given steps will help you. Windows 10 comes with this ability to add up to 50 locations to a Library.
- To follow this method, open the Libraries folder using File Explorer.
- Right-click on a library and then select the Properties in the context menu.
- If you are not getting the libraries under the File Explorer, then press the Win + R keys.
- Type the shell: Libraries into the Run box and then click the Enter button.
- Move to Properties option and then click on the Add button placed on the right-hand side to browse to a location.
- Then add it to the library.
- Move to the next dialog, browse for a folder and then select the Include folder button to add to the library.
- You can add a folder to a Library using Manage Library dialog, readily accessible from the Ribbon menu.
- Then go to the Libraries folder and select the desired library.
- Navigate to under the ‘Ribbon’ menu,
- Then move to the Manage tab placed on the under Library tools
- Now click on the Manage library button seen on the left.
- Go to the next dialog and add the folder/s as per your requirement with the help of the buttons adjacent to the folder list.
It is quite a simple way to complete this task quickly.
- To start this process, open File Explorer first.
- Go to the location which includes the folder you want to add to the Library.
- Next right click on it and then select the Include in library > Create new library.
- Navigate to Libraries folder and open it.
- Right-click on the library folder and select Delete, to remove the Library folders easily.
We hope that this post will help you to Add or Remove folders in a Library in the Windows 10. Please don’t skip any step to save your time and efforts.